Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Located just off I-40, Travel Inn Hazen Hotel is between Little Rock and Memphis. Day visitors have a plethora of attractions at Little Rock and, closer to the hotel, the Grand Prairie Country Club and a wildlife refuge where hiking and canoeing are available.
- Diverse Dining – The local area has a number of dining options, the closest of which is El Amigo Feliz, a Mexican restaurant that combines great food with top notch service. If you prefer basic but delicious American fare head south to Hurley House Café. Pie enthusiasts are in for a treat to the east, at Ms. Lena’s Pies, whilst westward seafood can be enjoyed at Big K’s Catfish Barn.
- Grand Prairie Country Club – Close to the hotel is Grand Prairie Country Club, where day guests can relax with a stroll and sharpen up their game on a course that offers some easier and some more taxing holes.
- White River National Wildlife Refuge – To the south-east is the White River National Wildlife Refuge, an ideal place for a wander amidst the tranquility of nature, and where you might just get a close-up view of local wildlife such as deer. Those bursting with energy can also take advantage of the opportunity to go canoeing.
- Little Rock – A drive to the west leads to Little Rock, where there are plenty of attractions including Little Rock Zoo, home to more than 700 residents from around the world as well as a train and antique carousel. If you want to buy (but not drink, if you’re driving yourself) a little whisky or bourbon you can get it straight from the distillery at Rock Town Distillery, and there are museums including the child-friendly and interactive Museum of Discovery, and the Arkansas Inland Maritime Museum, which counts amongst its exhibits a WWII-era submarine.
We should mention
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free breakfast.
- Pet-friendly hotel.
- Free parking.