Enjoy a stylish daycation that is instagram worthy! The Paramount Hotel holds the history of a century while providing modern accommodations fit for any type of traveler. Less than a block from Times Square you are truly in the heart of the city. Get a themed dinner or catch a Broadway show with only a minute commute. Book a daystay at this hourly hotel and have easy access to all that the city has to offer without having to worry about heavy baggage or dirty hair. Freshen up, take a nap, and get to exploring the big apple! The Paramount can supply a New York daystay experience like you’ve never had before so why wait?
Book with Hotels By Day today!
Fantastic Cuisine – Just down the street is a restaurant that delights the eyes as well as the stomach: The View is located on the 48th floor of the Marriott Marquis, and this revolving American bar and grill establishment offers views of Times Square whilst you eat. If you’ve got a big appetite for traditional Italian dishes then Carmine’s Italian Restaurant can satisfy you, and there are great views and Korean cuisine at Gaonnuri. Other nearby options include Thai, Japanese, Chinese, and many more.
Times Square Shopping – One of the premier shopping districts in the whole country, the bright lights of Times Square illuminate countless retail therapy opportunities where day visitors can get their hands on top designer clothes, jewelry, and plenty more, all within convenient reach of the hotel door.
Broadway – Theatrical delights abound in Broadway, the greatest place for plays this side of the Atlantic. Whether you prefer your shows filled with musical melodrama or deep tragedy, enjoy the mirth of comedy or tension of drama, there are numerous live performance venues all around. Some of the nearest theatres include the Al Hirschfeld, Palace, and Minskoff, but there are dozens more close by.
- Iconic Sights – Film buffs and architecture aficionados have some famous skyscrapers that are great for photo opportunities. The Empire State and Chrysler Buildings have starred in silver screen classics going back all the way to King Kong, whilst the Flatiron Building is synonymous with Spiderman’s Daily Bugle. If you prefer a splash of green amidst the urban landscape, Central Park offers some pleasant distractions, including a castle and the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
We should mention
Pet-friendly hotel (fee required).
Paramount Café and bar.
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.
Any question? Call us at +1 415-937-6656