Guests at the Delta Hotels by Marriott Ashland Downtown are welcomed with free Wi-Fi and free parking, not to mention day use rooms that are steps from downtown. The hotel is in the foothills of the Appalachians, and provides on-site dining and centers for business and fitness. Within very close proximity there are multiple restaurants, the Highlands Museum and Discovery Center, Paramount Arts Center, and Central Park.
Eclectic Eateries – Guests can enjoy the convenience of on-site dining or try the varied establishments in the local area. Sushi, sashimi, hibachi, and steak are all on the menu at Fuji Japanese Sushi & Steak House, whilst delicious Mexican food and a vibrant atmosphere combine at Tres Hermanos Nunez. Meanwhile, Bella Fonte Italian Restaurant serves up Mexican and Southwestern food as well as Italian culinary treats.
Paramount Arts Center – Practically on the doorstep of the day rooms, the nearby Paramount Arts Center is a stylish art deco building dating back to the interwar period. Today it hosts a wide range of live entertainment, including theatrical performances and concerts so be sure to check what’s on the schedule when you’re in town.
The Highlands Museum and Discovery Center – Just as close is the Highlands Museum and Discovery Center, a heritage center that explores the past through engaging, interactive exhibits and activities that will appeal to visitors young and old alike, making it a great place for travelers with kids.
- Central Park – Relax and unwind strolling (or jogging) the exercise paths of Central Park. Or you can just let the world go by and sit by the pond, feeding the ducks. Located just a few minutes from the hotel door, this green space includes a waterside trail (close to which a time capsule is buried), mature trees and a dog park.
We should mention
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.
Any question? Call us at +1 386-202-6050