Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Midway Airport
The Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Midway Airport operates a free airport shuttle granting ready access to both the airport and The Orange Line train to downtown. Between that great perk and a location with restaurants aplenty just outside the door, it’s the ideal place for a day stay.
Free Wi-Fi allows guests with Day Passes to browse idly or indulge in remote working, while the indoor pool and fitness center are the perfect amenities for keep fit fans. A seasonal menu of delightful dishes awaits you at the Garden Grille & Bar, and if working’s on the agenda then the business center and quartet of meeting rooms are just the ticket.
Book now for great transport links and excellent daytime amenities!
What we like at the Hilton Garden Inn Chicago/Midway Airport for day use:
- An indoor pool with sun loungers
- Continental breakfast (surcharge), self parking (surcharge), and express check-out
- A TV in the lobby, coffee/tea in the lobby, and ATM/banking services
- A 24-hour front desk, 2 meeting rooms, and luggage storage
- Guest reviews speak highly of the proximity to the airport