Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
How about some spectacular harbor views, straight from your hotel window? This is how day use hotel Hyatt Regency Harbor greets its guests to enjoy beauty, convenience, luxury and flexibility, all at once. With the unique option of booking hotel room for a few hours, it allows guests to experience day cation at its best. Enjoy the proximity to famous museums, parks, harbor, restaurants, bars, cafes and shops in the vicinity. Located close to the Boston Logan International airport, Hyatt Regency saves your valuable commute time to fit everything within your power packed day stay. Ideal for both business and leisure trips, this boutique style accommodation strives to ensure convenience and comfort.
Each of its rooms and suites offer every necessary amenity to make your stay close to home. With Free Wi-Fi, comfortable bedding, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom with toiletries, coffee/tea maker, in room safe, and air conditioning, all basic needs are taken care of. Breathtaking views of the harbor and skyline straight from the hotel room window welcomes its guests to a unique experience every morning. Stick to your work schedule at the fitness center or get your work done at the business center. The hotel also offers concierge, laundry and room services.
Complimentary airport shuttle to and from the airport is another highlight of the hotel. Provision of water taxi to downtown Boston allows you to explore all the major attractions of the city by the bay.
Enjoy a memorable holiday at this hourly hotel, while filling your memory card with loads of photographs.
New England Aquarium
– Observe the wonders of Marine life at this large aquarium in Boston. Visited by numerous tourists every day, the New England Aquarium engages in preservation, education and celebration of the unique sea world. Enjoy IMAX 3 D experience coupled with exhibits and events at this spot, ideal for the entire family.
Fan Pier Park
– For the combined beauty of water and garden, head to this waterfront park along the harbor. Enjoy a spectacular view of the harbor or walk along the trail, this spot has something for everyone. Besides, explore the wide range of restaurants and cafes along the harbor to celebrate some quality time in the city.
Faneuil Hall marketplace
– Around five miles from the hotel, this destination is another famous tourist attraction in Boston. Explore shopping, dining, entertainment and much more at this vibrant marketplace, buzzing with activities all year long. There is something for everyone at the marketplace known for its seasonal markets and unique adventures.
We should mention
- Parking spots available at the hotel at an additional cost. Provision of valet parking offered.
- Pet animals are allowed, charges may apply.
- Non-smoking hotel.