The Chicago Hotel Collection River North/Magnificent Mile offers day use rooms in the heart of the city’s cultural hub. Visitors can enjoy shops and restaurants aplenty, plus wonderful views, pet-friendly rooms, and free Wi-Fi. Among the top attractions nearby are Willis Tower, the Art Institute of Chicago, and the Field Museum.
Range of Restaurants – There’s a smorgasbord of restaurants within easy reach of the day rooms. Diners can take their pick of steak or seafood and have it served up by tuxedo-clad staff at Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, whilst inventive Peruvian fare is on the menu at Tanta Chicago. If you prefer American classics then head over to the sophisticated surroundings of RL Restaurant, or enjoy traditional Italian treats courtesy of Topo Gigio Ristorante.
The Art Institute of Chicago – There’s a world class collection of artwork from across the centuries and every corner of the map at the Art Institute of Chicago, south from the hotel door. Connoisseurs of creativity will find themselves able to while away many an hour, as there are more than a quarter of a million works to admire inside, in addition to guardian lion statues and the Fountain of the Great Lakes outside.
Willis Tower – If you’ve a head for heights and an eye for a great view then ascend the Willis Tower and visit the Skydeck, located on the 103rd floor, to take in stunning city vistas. And, if you’re feeling especially brave, you can walk out on the glass floor.
- The Field Museum – Perhaps the most intriguing resident in Chicago is the world’s largest tyrannosaurus rex, one of the star attractions of the Field Museum. This state of the art center of science and knowledge has exhibits ranging from mummies to dinosaurs and fossils, gemstones to insects and extinction events. It’s also a great place for travelers with little ones as there’s plenty of interactive fun to be had.
We should mention
Pet-friendly hotel (fee required).
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.