Fairmont Dallas is ideally located in the heart of the downtown Dallas Arts District, surrounded by an array of fine-dining restaurants, shopping, arts and entertainment. Combining the elegance of classic hospitality with an authentic Texan flair, this iconic luxury hotel is located a few blocks from the Central Business District, less than one mile from the world-famous Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, walking distance from the American Airlines Center and has easy access to Deep Ellum nightlife.
What we like for day pass at the Fairmont Dallas:
- An outdoor pool with pool umbrellas
- Limo/town car service, full breakfast (surcharge), and valet parking (surcharge)
- An electric car charging station, express check-out, and a gift shop
- Free newspapers, a 24-hour front desk, and a TV in the lobby
- Guest reviews say good things about the dining options, bar, and pool