The Hilton Garden Inn Fort Worth Medical Center hotel provides day use rooms within easy reach of multiple top local attractions, including a large number of art galleries, restaurants, and the Botanic Garden. Nature lovers can also check out the fauna of the nearby zoo. The hotel comes with a range of amenities, such as complimentary parking and Wi-Fi, on-site dining, a pool, and centers for fitness and business.
Diverse Dining – The Garden Grille & Bar is the most convenient dining option for day room guests, and there are many more eateries if you happen to be out and about. The Coco Shrimp is a top pick, serving great food including the eponymous dish, but if it’s Turkish delights on your mind then head over to Istanbul Grill Fort Worth for traditional treats from Turkey. Refined seafood and nautical décor are on offer at Waters Restaurant, or you can indulge your appetite with generous portions of Mexican favorites at Enchiladas Ole’ Forest Park.
Fort Worth Botanic Garden – There’s a horticultural treat just west of the hourly rooms at the Fort Worth Botanic Garden. A verdant 110 acres of cultivated greenery await budding gardeners and those who just want to unwind meandering through beautiful surroundings. A particularly popular part is the Japanese Garden, completed with cherry trees, koi ponds, and arched bridges.
Fort Worth Zoo – If you like your nature with a little more bite, head south to Fort Worth Zoo, a wildlife center with more than 7,000 exotic residents from all over the world. Birds, amphibians, reptiles, and mammals all make their home at the zoo. In addition to admiring snakes and lemurs from a distance you can get up close and personal feeding the giraffes.
- Art Museums – The artistically inclined have picked the right place to stay, as there are multiple art museums close at hand. The Kimbell Art Museum is focused on European and Asian artworks, whilst the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth has thousands of works created after the end of the Second World War. And there are museums dedicated to religious and Western art. All in all, your only art problem will be trying to find the time to browse the multiple museums.
We should mention
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.