Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area
Find day use rooms in the heart of uptown at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area. The Galleria itself is just two blocks from the door. Nature lovers can explore the expansive greenery of nearby Memorial Park, or head into downtown (eight miles) to check out the zoo and multiple great museums.
The outdoor pool and fitness center are ideal for DayPass guests with energy to burn, with on-site dining accessible at the Garden Grille & Bar once you’ve worked up an appetite. Speaking of work, free Wi-Fi can make any hourly room into a remote workspace, and the business center and quintet of meeting rooms make real world activity a cinch.
Book now for a great day stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area!
What we like for day pass at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston/Galleria Area:
- An outdoor pool with sun loungers and pool umbrellas
- Breakfast (surcharge), a free area shuttle, and self parking (surcharge)
- An area shuttle, express check-out, and express check-in
- A TV in the lobby, a front-desk safe, and smoke-free premises
- Guest reviews say good things about the helpful staff and location