If you’re at the Miami International Airport on a long layover, the Miami International Airport hotel is located inside the airport terminal, making it the perfect spot to relax in privacy, get some work done, or catch up on sleep. Wandering around an airport terminal can be miserable, but there’s a solution at MIA. Thanks to the comfortable accommodations at the Miami International Airport Hotel, you’ll never need to worry about a sleepless and jetlagged layover.
The Miami International Airport Hotel is at the Departures level on Concourse E, giving guests convenient access to the departure concourses, airline counters, terminal restaurants and bars, as well as shopping and transportation. There’s no need to take a shuttle or taxi to your hotel, and you won’t need to factor in extra time to get back to your gate before departure.
Duty Free Shopping - Why not use your airport layover as an excuse for a little tax-free shopping? The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to the terminal’s duty free shopping, local specialty stores like Cubavera and the designer stores like Michael Kors.
La Pausa Restaurant & Bar - If you want to step out of the hotel to grab a bite, the sleek and contemporary La Pausa in Terminal J is a great spot to grab Cuban influenced entrees and appetizers, sip one of their signature cocktails, or just enjoy a glass of wine to relax during your layover.
South Beach - Of course, if your layover is a little bit longer and you have enough time to leave the airport before your flight, there’s nothing better than getting some time on the beach. The world-famous South Beach is just a cab ride away, with turquoise waters and white sand beaches, you’ll be in heaven for a few hours.
We should mention
1. Parking Details – Parking is available at the hotel for $17 per day.
2. Well Appointed Rooms - The soundproof, nonsmoking rooms at the Miami International Airport Hotel have comfortable premium bedding from the Sealy Posturepedic sleep system to ensure you can catch up on your sleep in the utmost comfort. If you want to unwind with some in-room entertainment, the rooms feature flat screen TV’s with on-demand programming.
3. Hotel Amenities & Services - The hotel offers complimentary wireless internet access and concierge baggage service to make your stay easier. If you’re traveling for business, the hotel has a full-equipped business center and conference center facilities for meetings. The hotel has a multilingual staff to help welcome any international guests for a comfortable stay. Pet-friendly and ADA accessible, the airport hotel is ready to accommodate all visitors.
4. Top of the Port - The Miami International Airport Hotel has an onsite fine dining restaurant with panoramic views of the airfield and the Miami skyline, with fresh seafood and seasonal specials like Stone Crab. If you’d prefer to eat in the privacy of your room, the hotel offers room service from the signature restaurant.
5. The Lobby Cocktails Lounge - Want to grab a drink and unwind after a long flight? The hotel has a cocktail lounge in the lobby, the perfect spot to relax and socialize without leaving the hotel. The Miami International Airport Hotel also has a fresh sushi bar if you’re looking for a quick bite.
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.