Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites provides day rooms that are conveniently close to everything from top flight sporting action to live theatrical performances. Those traveling with canine companions should be able to find room, and there’s on-site dining. The hotel is light rail accessible, and all the attractions of Minneapolis await.
All the World’s a Menu – There are many dining options within the vicinity, with the nearest being Tavola Italian Kitchen + Bar where wood-fired pizzas and pastas are served alongside wine and cocktails. Expand your horizons with food from the horn of Africa at Ethiopian establishment Taste Of Africa Restaurant & Deli, or combine a punk rock vibe with vegan and vegetarian options at the worker-owned HardTimes Café. Meanwhile, Jasmine 26 Restaurant and Bar serves a mixture of contemporary and traditional Vietnamese dishes, and specialty cocktails as well.
Target Field – Just a little north-west of the hourly rooms is the Target Field baseball stadium, home ground of the Minnesota Twins. It’s a great place to catch some Major League Baseball, and the venue also hosts concerts and occasionally other sporting events such as soccer or college football.
Minnehaha Falls – If you want to get away from it all then visit Minnehaha Falls and unwind amidst the beautiful scenery. The park has walking and cycling trails, and is named after its cascading waterfalls. Close by are the Longfellow Gardens, a landscaped park, for those who enjoy their nature with a touch of horticulture.
- Live Performances – The Minnesota Orchestra is a short distance from the hotel door, an acoustically excellent auditorium that puts on a variety of live musical performances to delight adults and children alike. If you prefer plays, then head on over to the intriguingly designed Guthrie Theater, which has a trio of stages plus a number of bars, a restaurant, and pleasant river views.
We should mention
Dog-friendly hotel (other pets may be permitted upon inquiry).
On-site restaurant (The Normandy Kitchen).
Hot tub/heated indoor pool.
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.
Any question? Call us at +1 386-202-6050