Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Just off Highway 61, Hampton Inn Muscatine offers day use rooms within 10 minutes of downtown. Those staying in the hourly rooms can take advantage of free Wi-Fi and hot breakfasts within the hotel, and beyond the doors there’s a range of beautiful parks and golf courses, plus some museums to peruse.
- Mexican Fare and More – The nearest dining establishment is Muscatine Maid-Rite, which serves up its signature dish of ground beef sandwiches alongside salads, sides, and shakes. To the south fans of Mediterranean cuisine can find what they’re after at Sal Vitale’s Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria. There are also numerous Mexican restaurants including Las Lomas Mexican Restaurant, La Morelia Mexican Restaurant, and Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant.
- Golfing Delight – Near to the hotel and just off IA-38 is Muscatine Municipal Golf Course. Keen golfers can stroll the picturesque grounds as they whittle down their handicap, or work out some frustration on the driving range. In addition, there’s on-site dining and shopping.
- Wildcat Den State Park – If you take the Mark Twain view of golf and prefer the walk without the sport then head east to Wildcat Den State Park. Close to the Mississippi River, this park has a plethora of hiking trails alongside bluffs and creeks, and is a great place to relax and get away from it all.
- Museums – Budding historians can pay a visit to The National Pearl Button Museum @ The History and Industry Center, where you can learn more about the substantial impact the industry had on the development of the local area. And if you’ve a little time then afterwards you can head north to the nearby Muscatine Art Center.
We should mention
Indoor pool/fitness center.
Free hot breakfast.