Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown Center City provides modern hourly rooms within walking distance of assorted shops and restaurants, as well as excellent entertainment and historical sites. Live performances are available at the Kimmel Center, whilst historical attractions second to none can be found just east, including the Liberty Bell.
- Delectable Dining – Housed in the charming surroundings of an old mansion, Vedge lives up to its name and serves dishes to suit vegan and vegetarian diets. Double Knot combines a coffee bar with izakaya, its menu offering Japanese delights such as sushi and robatayaki meats. If meat is your treat then head along to Fogo de Chão Brazilian Steakhouse, an all-you-can-eat restaurant where the meat is carved by your table, with an extensive salad bar. There are plenty of other great culinary styles in the local area, including Italian, Mexican, Indian, and more.
- One Liberty Observation Deck – One Liberty Observation Deck is within walking distance of the day rooms, and offers a sky high view of the skyscraper-studded city vista. Located on the 57th floor, the deck provides a 360 degree view of Philadelphia, making it the perfect spot to admire the stunning skyline.
- The Kimmel Center – The Kimmel Center is just down the road, and home to a variety of live performances. There are orchestral, ballet, and operatic works regularly hosted, as well as dramas and student productions. The glass roof allows natural light to flood in, whilst the building’s acoustics work wonderfully to accentuate the sounds.
- Liberty and Independence – Eastward is the Liberty Bell Center, where the historic symbol of freedom is exhibited. Just across the street is Independence Hall, where both the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were signed, making it a must-see for fans of American history.
We should mention
On-site restaurant and bar.
Airport shuttle (fee applies).