Hilton Richmond Downtown
The Hilton Richmond Downtown hotel is brimming with heritage, making its home in the historic former Miller & Rhoads department store complete with original marble floors and high ceilings. It’s also in a great location, a short walk away from Virginia State Capitol and the American Civil War Museum.
The trio of on-site dining options provide a great range of choice for diners with Day Passes, including regional fare and northern Italian treats. Any excess can be burnt off at the fitness center or lapping in the indoor pool, while free Wi-Fi is ideal for those who prefer to lazily browse the net. It can also be used to make your hourly room into a personal workspace, and there are nine meeting rooms if a real world collaboration is desired.
Book at the Hilton Richmond Downtown now for a historic setting replete with modern amenities!
What we like at the Hilton Richmond Downtown for day use:
- An indoor pool with sun loungers
- Full breakfast (surcharge), valet parking (surcharge), and an electric car charging station
- Express check-out, a ballroom, and bicycle parking
- A TV in the lobby, a front-desk safe, and a water dispenser
- Guest reviews say great things about the helpful staff