We are sorry but there are no available rooms for April 20, 2019.
The Keating allows you to explore the amazing weather, picturesque landscape, and wonderful beaches of San Diego. This daystay hotel is a luxury boutique located in the center of all the action. As it’s centrally situated, it offers convenience to maximize your half day stay. Besides having such a convenient daycation location, The Keating has lots to offer. Large rooms, comfortable ambiance, friendly hospitality, excellent amenities, and world class facilities are some of the perks offered by this relax hotel. The structure was built in 1890, so it’s got the grandeur of a bygone era combined with the services of a thoroughly contemporary one. Over the years, the management has upgraded their system regularly to ensure comfort, service and convenience to their valuable guests. One look at their amenities and you shall be excited to experience it all. HD entertainment system, complimentary Wi-Fi access, expresso coffee machines, walk-in rainfall shower, custom robes and full length mirrors are just some of the highlights of this day use hotel. They also offer multiple options of stanzas and suites to suit your daycay needs. Their ambiance is everything: many of the day use hotel rooms offer sweeping views and everyone will appreciate the loft-like décor with attention to details emphasizing the modern and authentic touches.
The Keating is located in the famous Gaslamp quarter that is known for its happeningambiance and exciting activities. It is surrounded by many shops, restaurants and bars to make your stay enjoyable. Stroll the streets of downtown to enjoy the local cuisine, explore the bars and sip your drinks or simply relax on the beaches located within a radius of few miles of this same day hotel.
1. Gaslamp Quarter: A happening neighborhood with restaurants, bars, vibrant nightlife and several shopping options. The Gaslamp Quarter is a fun place to explore the city. With several choices and fun-filled activities, its close proximity to this hotel for a day is truly worth it.
2. Seaport Village: Few miles away from the hotel, Seaport Village is a waterfront complex with shops, eateries, fountains and ponds. A charming way to explore the city, walking along the seaport village can connect you with this city instantly.
3. The New Children’s Museum: Just few miles away the hotel, explore a fun-filled creative space for children at the New Children’s Museum. It offers climbable sculptures, contemporary art pieces and adventures for the little creative minds.
We should mention
1. Unique packages offering luxurious experiences such as spa, girls’ night out, boys’ night out, winter retreat for the guests.
2. Valet parking is competitively priced at $45 per night.
3. Business center, burlesque club and 24-hour personal concierge service.