Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
There’s a lot to see and do in Silicon Valley and the Bay area. This is why it’s important to make your home base at a hotel like Hilton Garden Inn Sunnyvale, which offers just the right balance between convenience and comfort—all at a reasonable price. Only a stone’s throw from some the headquarters of some of the biggest companies in the area, such as Apple, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others—along with world-renowned Stanford University--Hilton Garden Inn Sunnyvale puts you right in the heart of Silicon Valley. This is the perfect hotel to rent by the day if you want to get the most bang for your buck.
- Corporate Headquarters – Silicon Valley has become synonymous with big tech companies such as Google, Facebook, and Apple. Whether you’re going for a job interview or just to conduct business, you’ll be only a short drive from these campuses at Hilton Garden Inn Sunnyvale.
- California’s Great America – Six Flags is one of the most enjoyable places to spend a summer day. You can get your adrenaline pumping by riding some of the world’s top roller coasters. This is just the right place to spend some time with the whole family, just a few miles from the hotel.
- Levi’s Stadium – Home of the San Francisco 49ers, Levi’s Stadium is just a short drive from Hilton Garden Inn Sunnyvale. The hotel is the ideal location to spend the day pregaming, as you can enjoy the comforts of a daytime hotel room before heading over to the game.
- Intel Museum – Intel and Silicon Valley have been at the forefront of bringing technology to peoples’ everyday lives. This museum will take you through the past few decades of advances in the world of tech.
We should mention
Restaurant on-site so you can replenish without having to leave
Outdoor pool and fitness center at the hotel
Meeting rooms make doing business much better
Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel