Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Residence Inn Miami Beach Surfside sits between the Atlantic Ocean and the Introcoastal, in the heart of a charming town. Visitors making use of the day rooms have great shopping, dining, and sunbathing opportunities all within a short walk. Further to the south there are also fantastic live performance venues, including ballet and orchestral music.
- Global Menu – Italian chic and waterfront views are both on the cards at Le Sirenuse Miami, as are cocktails and a choice of wines. If you’re after casual kosher cuisine then look no further than The Harbour Bistro, whilst fans of Japanese can find sushi rolls, tempura, katsu and more at Sushi Republic. There’s also a combination of kosher, Japanese, and Peruvian treats cooked up at 26 Sushi & Tapas.
- Sun, Sea, & Sand – There are plenty of beaches within easy reach of the hourly rooms, including Haulover Beach to the north, a clothing-optional site a few minutes from the hotel door. If you prefer your beaches family-friendly then head south to the North Shore Park Beach to rest and soak in the rays.
- Bal Harbour Shops – Bal Harbour Shops are a short walk away, and this swanky shopping mall is replete with luxury designer shops and sophisticated dining establishments set amidst the pleasant greenery of landscaped gardens. It’s the perfect place to pick up a souvenir for kith and kin, or to buy yourself a gift.
- Live Performances – Culture vultures should head south to find the New World Center, a live music venue with its own symphony orchestra. If you prefer dance to live music then visit the nearby Miami City Ballet, a dance troupe founded decades ago and still putting on acclaimed performances.
We should mention
Restaurant and bar.
Pet-friendly hotel ($100 fee).