We are sorry but there are no available rooms for April 23, 2021.
The Washington Court Hotel provides spacious Capitol Hill day rooms for visitors to the political heart of the nation. There’s on-site dining, augmented by a wide range of cuisine from nearby restaurants, and an astonishingly good collection of world class museums within easy reach. Not to mention memorials to the greatest of Americans, from FDR and Lincoln to the millions who served in WWII.
Diverse Dining – In addition to the convenience of on-site dining for guests making use of a Day Pass, there are plenty of other local options. One of the nearest is traditional pub grub accompanied by live music at The Dubliner Restaurant. Eastern Mediterranean dishes are washed down with regional wines at Zaytinya, whilst upscale and creative Mexican tapas is available at Oyamel Cocina Mexicana. Other culinary styles in the vicinity include Ethiopian, Brazilian, Italian, and more.
Museums Galore – Museum-goers are spoilt for choice, with stamp collectors just a short distance from the Smithsonian’s National Postal Museum, and a plethora of alternative museums immediately to the south of the hotel. Artistic types can peruse the sculpture garden, and American/European works, at the National Gallery of Art, the modern art of the Hirshhorn Museum, and Asian artwork at the Arthur M. Sackler Gallery, with other galleries available too. Soar into the skies, and beyond, at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (which features plenty of vehicle exhibits), or explore the heritage of African Americans at the National Museum of African American History and Culture.
- Proud History – There’s nowhere better for national monuments, from the Parthenon-inspired memorial to Abraham Lincoln, to the World War II Memorial that remembers the 16 million Americans who served in the fight against fascism. The obelisk of the Washington Monument pays tribute to the first president of America, with waterfalls and sculptures adorning the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial.
We should mention
Valet parking (Friday/Saturday nights only).
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.