Hyatt Place Washington D.C/National Mall
The hotel in Washington DC is located in the Southwest area of city. The hotel is near the National Mall, it is walking distance from the city's finest attractions such as the Lincoln & Jefferson Memorials, World War II and MLK Jr. Memorials. The hotel near the National Mall is also just minutes from Nationals Park Stadium. Start the day exploring the Smithsonian's National Air and Space Museum or American Indian Museum, which are both three blocks way. This air-conditioned establishment is a non-smoking property, which provides restaurants, bar an outdoor pool and a rooftop terrace. With world-famous attractions located nearby this is the perfect hotel location. The hotel is equally convenient to those here on business and those here for pleasure. The guest rooms feature two full floor-to-ceiling length windows overlooking the city, with separate Cosy Corner with sofa or sofa-sleeper, and bathroom vanities with granite counter tops and amenities.
What we like for day pass at the Hyatt Place Washington D.C/National Mall:
- A seasonal outdoor pool with sun loungers and pool umbrellas
- Valet parking (surcharge), express check-in, and a 24-hour front desk
- Tour/ticket assistance, ATM/banking services, and luggage storage
- A front-desk safe, a TV in the lobby, and a ballroom
- Guest reviews speak highly of the proximity to public transit