Hilton Porto Gaia
Find hourly rooms in the historic center of Porto at the Hilton Porto Gaia. Oenophiles are within walking distance of several Port wine cellars, and the Porto World UNESCO Heritage site is close at hand as well.
Keep yourself trim working out in the fitness center or swimming in the indoor pool, and when you’ve worked up an appetite enjoy Portuguese fare at Terrace restaurant, or visit the Magma bar for views of the historic city. If you’re visiting for work the hotel has you covered, between free Wi-Fi for remote activity, and the business center and 10 meeting rooms for real world business.
For excellent dining, a great location, and flawless service, book your DayPass stay now at the Hilton Porto Gaia!
What we like at the Hilton Porto Gaia for day use:
- An indoor pool with sun loungers
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), valet parking (surcharge), and an electric car charging station
- 7 meeting rooms, smoke-free premises, and a 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor furniture, an elevator, and luggage storage
- Guest reviews give top marks for the breakfast, helpful staff, and location