Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok
The Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok hotel is a paradise for shoppers thanks to the proximity of the Emporium and EmQuartier mall, plus great BTS rail links to Terminal 21. For an upscale stay in the center of Thailand’s capital, it’s hard to find anywhere better.
Parking is free, whether you prefer to do it yourself or have a valet do the duty, and the hotel is bursting with other helpful services. Wi-Fi is available, and fitness fanatics have a choice between the pool and fitness center to burn off any excess (with a restaurant to re-energize yourself). Working visits can use the day rooms as private workspaces or benefit from the business center, seven meeting rooms, and executive lounge.
Book today for retail therapy beyond the hotel and great business amenities (and more) inside!
What we like at the Hilton Sukhumvit Bangkok for day use:
- An outdoor pool with sun loungers
- Free self parking and valet parking
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), a roundtrip airport shuttle (surcharge), and babysitting (surcharge)
- A living plant wall, a 24-hour front desk, and ATM/banking services
- Guest reviews speak well of the helpful staff