Hotel Del Coronado, Curio Collection By Hilton
Since 1888, the Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton has welcomed guests, including royalty, to its day rooms. Between the stunning sunsets, chandelier-lit ballrooms, and glorious vistas, it’s a wonderful place to stay.
Day pass guests can soak away their worries in the outdoor pool, by lazing away in the sun on the beach, or at the hotel’s wellness spa. There are no fewer than seven waterfront dining options where you can feast your eyes as you eat, plus free Wi-Fi if you want to browse idly or work remotely. And there are more than 40 meeting rooms for guests on a business visit.
For a great stay in a historic hotel, book now at the Hotel del Coronado, Curio Collection by Hilton!
What we like at the Hotel Del Coronado, Curio Collection By Hilton for day use:
- An outdoor pool with cabanas, sun loungers, and pool umbrellas
- Limo/town car service, buffet breakfast (surcharge), and valet parking (surcharge)
- An electric car charging station, supervised childcare (surcharge), and a gift shop
- A 24-hour front desk, an elevator, and beach umbrellas
- Guest reviews speak well of the beach locale, helpful staff, and overall condition