Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Beachfront luxury and elegance await those who stay at Shelborne South Beach. This 1940’s Art Deco gem is one of the finest examples of architectural history in the area. Did we mention the views? The expansive ocean overlooks simply can’t be beaten. Shelborne South Beach is the perfect combination of vintage charm and modern opulence. With a long list of amenities such as a spa, live music, cabanas, and a world-class happy hour, daytime guests will never want to leave.
- South Beach – The hotel is located directly on world-renowned South Beach. Not only is this one of the finest places to catch rays on planet Earth, it’s an area full of top-rate restaurants and attractions—many within a walkable radius of the hotel.
- The Bass Contemporary Art Museum – Miami has established itself as one of the top art cities in the world. Every year, collectors and artists alike flock there for Art Basel—the top contemporary and modern art exhibition in the world. The Bass museum has a diverse collection of contemporary pieces, all housed in an incredible old building that has been updated for the times.
- Lincoln Road Mall – A huge pedestrian mall with stores galore, Lincoln Road Mall is the ultimate destination for window shoppers, people watchers, and foodies. There’s something for everyone at this bustling center of commerce.
- World Erotic Art Museum – Yes, you read that correctly. The World Erotic Art Museum is unusual, to say the least. It has a collection of pieces from well-known artists such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, and Rembrandt. The museum also houses artifacts and other objects that fall under the umbrella of erotic art. While maybe not for the whole family, it’s perfect for those wanting to see something out of the ordinary.
We should mention
Oceanfront heated pool & beachside amenities (beach chairs, towels, and beachfront access)
State-of-the-art training and cardio fitness equipment