Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
The South Seas Hotel is in the heart of South Beach, right by the sand and close to numerous dining and shopping opportunities. Day visitors can relax in the sun, or stroll around the artistic and botanical attractions of Collins Park.
- Varied Restaurants – There’s on-site dining and dozens of other restaurants within walking distance of the hotel door. Cuban treats with a Havana 1950s feel can be enjoyed at Havana 1957 Cuban Cuisine Lincoln Road, whilst classic rolls and sake are served up at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill - South Beach. Those who like an eclectic mix may want to visit The Bazaar by José Andrés, which combines Spanish, Asian, and island culinary styles.
- Sun, Sea, and Sand – The eponymous beach is an ideal way to spend a day stay lazing in the sun and soaking up the rays. If you’re feeling energetic then take a dip and enjoy a swim, and there are plenty of shopping and dining options nearby.
- Collins Park – A short walk north, this park is home to The Bass art museum, which features art deco style with works including a sculpture garden, plus there are films, lectures, and live performances. Next door is the Miami City Ballet, and there’s a botanical garden to wander.
- Lincoln Road – Indulge a passion for retail therapy down this bustling and chic promenade replete with idiosyncratic shops. Once the shopping’s done there are cafés and bars to recharge your batteries and art galleries to peruse. If one shopping expedition isn’t sufficient, there are plenty of other places to try, including Bal Harbour, Bayside Marketplace, and Espanola Way.
We should mention
On-site restaurant Pilikia by the Pool.
Heated swimming pool.