Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Vegas can be exhausting - that's why Fairfield Inn by Marriott offers a calm and relaxing day stay atmosphere with modern amenities like free wireless internet and access to the outdoor pool. Whether you’ve caught the red-eye in and you want to have a nap before your day starts or simply need a quiet, new environment to take care of your work remotely, you'll be thrilled to walk through our tidy lobby and make your way to your room to settle in your day use room. Our non-smoking hotel rooms are stocked with mini fridges, microwaves, Paul Mitchell bath amenities, large desks and big plush beds with fluffy pillows. Though it's tempting to stay inside, our convenient location off Paradise Road puts you within walking distance of the Strip, Las Vegas Convention Center, Sands Expo, and the Hughes Center. Easily visit UNLV, catch a nap before a Knights game at T-Mobile Arena, or soak in Lake Las Vegas in the same day. When it's finally time to go, hope on I-15 for a quick 8-minute ride to McCarran Airport.
- Convention Center Neighborhood: During convention season it’s faster to walk to the convention center than drive! Fairfield Inn Convention Center is 0.6 miles to the Sands Expo center and just 0.8 miles to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Utilize a day-use room to get ready for the day or take a nap between sessions. Front desk agents will warmly welcome you as you come and go during the day.
- UNLV: Located right around the corner from UNLV’s main campus, Fairfield Inn Convention Center makes a great option for students to get away from dorms to have a quiet space for online learning and homework. Free WiFi and spacious, ergonomic desk make settling in and completing work easy. Also great for teachers or TA’s who need to stay concentrated during Zoom calls and video chats with students.
- The Strip / Attractions: Fairfield Inn Convention Center is just 1.2 miles from The Strip and a few miles from downtown. Have a day-use room to store your items before your evening flight so you can enjoy the day and Las Vegas’ beautiful weather. Visit the casinos, world-famous Bellagio Fountains, ride the Linq, or go Downtown to see the Freemont Street Experience. The possibilities are endless! Enjoy your day knowing you have a room to come back to to freshen up before your flight home.
- McCarran Intl Airport (LAS): Just 2 miles down Paradise Rd from McCarran Intl Airport. The front desk is happy to call a cab for the 8 minute ride or chat while you wait for an Uber!
We should mention
Free Parking for Hotels By Day guests