Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
For transit visitors to New York City, the Radisson JFK couldn’t be more conveniently located. The hotel is situated just a few minutes from JFK in the Jamaica neighborhood of Queens, putting guests in close proximity to not only the airport, but to the rest of the city as well. With its stylish, well appointed, and upscale guest rooms, perks like its complimentary airport shuttle and wireless internet, and friendly guest services, you should have everything you need for an ideal hotel day stay in New York City.
Book day use rooms at the Radisson Hotel at JFK International Airport in New York City with Hotels By Day!
While Queens hasn’t always been so popular, the neighborhood has been thriving recently, with an abundance of cultural attractions and lively events throughout the year.
Belmont Park and Racetrack – One of the most famous racetracks in the United States, and home of the third leg of the Triple Crown, Belmont Park and Racetrack is a popular attraction just five miles from the hotel. For visitors that are in town for a race, a room at the Radisson is the perfect plan to get ready beforehand.
Astoria Street Fairs – If you’re visiting New York during the summertime, head to Astoria for one of the street fairs. The nearby neighborhood is home to events with tons of options for street food that ranges from snowcones to souvlaki, often with live music and lively crowds of locals coming to check out the action. One of the most popular is the season opener, the 31st Street Astoria Spring Festival in April which draws visitors from around the city every year.
MoMA PS1 – For a taste of New York’s cultural side, pay a visit to MoMA PS1, the Long Island City art institution is an exhibition space that displays some of the world’s most experimental art, and often drives new cultural discourse in the art world. The exhibitions are constantly rotating and there’s always something interesting to check out.
The next time you’re waiting out a layover at JFK Airport, book a day rates room at the Radisson using Hotels By Day!
We should mention
1. Shuttle Service – Runs every 30 minutes, 24/7, you can find it at the Federal Circle Station, there is a hotel shuttle kiosk that can be used to notify the hotel of your arrival, free.
2. Comfortable Guest Rooms – The guest rooms at the Radisson are designed with guest comfort always in mind, and feature contemporary décor, plush bedding, LCD HDTV’s, complimentary wireless internet access, spacious work desks and ergonomic chairs to help you stay focused while you work.
3. Premium Hotel Amenities – The Radisson has a range of premium hotel amenities to ensure you have a comfortable day stay in Jamaica, NY. There is a fully-equipped fitness center for guests that want to stick to their workout routine, as well a business center for guests that plan to work during their stay.
4. Welcoming Guest Services – Day guests at the Radisson can take advantage of the hotel’s complimentary airport shuttle to easily get in and out of JFK between flights. It’s convenient, it’s complimentary, and it runs all day. If you’re driving yourself, there is an on-site car rental desk to make things as convenient as possible. During their stay, guests have complimentary high speed internet access as well.
5. Café 140 & Liberty Lounge – The Radisson’s on-site dining facility, Café 140 serves classic American cuisine in a comfortable, laid-back environment. Unwind at the end of your hotel day stay with one of the café’s signature cocktails or one of its beers on tap. During the summer months, the Liberty Lounge has an outdoor patio for guests to enjoy. If you’d prefer to dine in the comfort of your guest room, the hotel staff is always happy to send something up with room service.