Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
World Center Hotel, NYC is an amazing day hotel that you will fall in love with in a blink of an eye. With modern, spacious day use hotel rooms, and other great perks, you will be able to enjoy every second of your stay.
Decorated in peaceful, neutral tones, your guestroom will feature a flat-screen LCD TV, floor-to-ceiling windows, an iPod docking station, and a large work desk. For your daily workout, you can check out the fitness centre of this day use hotel, or exercise in the privacy of your own room. You will have complimentary exercise equipment and yoga kits delivered to room upon request, so you don't have to bring anything from home.
World Center Hotel, NYC is a day booking hotel that takes care of you all throughout your stay, thus you will have free, unlimited, chilled, and purified bottled water stations available on each floor. Feeling hungry? Let your taste buds be spoiled by the vast array of American dishes offered at the hotel's indoor/outdoor rooftop restaurant. Not to mention the experience of enjoying your meal on a sky-high, beautiful terrace.
Book your day stay at World Center Hotel, NYC and experience excellent service, deluxe comfort, and a variety of features that will enhance your daycation!
World Center Hotel, NYC is a wonderful day booking hotel located right on the World Trade Center's south side, where you will be able to enjoy the classic New York experience. Surrounded by a bunch of historic attractions and world-class business sites, your daycation will be an unforgettable one.
1. Memorial Plaza: Enjoy your time admiring the wonderful urban grove of trees and watching the city from above. Memorial Plaza is a mesmerizing green roof, an unconventional place, perfect for relaxing and unwinding during your business trip.
2. National September 11 Memorial & Museum: Take some time to see this emotion-filled place. Through multiple archives, multimedia displays, interesting narratives, and an impressive monumental and authentic artifacts collections, you will be able to learn about the 9/11 event and explore its ongoing significance.
3. Battery Park: Have a look at one of the most renowned liberty symbols! This tidy, cozy park will give you a great view of the river and the lovely Statue of Liberty. You can take a walk, sit on a bench, and go searching for amazing photo ops. Say cheese!
We should mention
1. Private parking is available nearby (no prior reservation): $39 per day (self-parking), $51 per day (valet parking); there is a $10 additional fee for SUV and oversized vehicles.
2. Free, high-speed Wi-Fi available in all areas
3. 24-hour Concierge service
4. Modern fitness center