HotelsByDay sells your unused daytime inventory to business and leisure travelers.
Here’s a Front Desk Guideline on how HotelsByDay bookings are made:
Booking and Check-In Guidelines – Front Desk
1. Bookings are made on the HBD extranet, and communicated to the hotel via multiple Emails/Fax.
2. HotelsByDay bookings will not show up on the PMS. If the customer calls and claims to have booked with us, please check the Front Office’s email/fax or HBD extranet before disclaiming a booking.
3. Customer’s Photo Identification (ID) and Credit Card details shall be collected as per hotel policies, to cover all incidentals.
4. The guest must be charged at Check-Out and handed their folio.
5. Guests and the Hotel team should always remember, that this is a same day- Check-In—Check-Out service (Intra-Day Stay/Dayuse Room).
6. Customers can check-in anytime past their listed Check-In time, but must Check-Out on time listed on the reservation.
Cashiering Guidelines – Accounting and Front Office
1. Under all ‘Non-Refundable’ Reservations, Charge the full amount to HotelsByDay, and an invoice for the commissions will be sent to the hotel at the end of the month.
2. Under ‘Refundable’ reservations, you charge the client at check-out directly. Cancelations are non-penalized & no charge (as day rooms have no overnight displacement.)
3. Under ‘No Shows’. The Guest nor HotelsByDay shall not be charged for No-Shows.
4. We offer promo-codes (discounts) to some VIP guests. Please honor the same as this discount is reduced from our commission invoice. (total rate is listed on each reservation voucher).
5. The customers must check out by the time stated on the voucher, in failure to do so the property is free to charge Rack Rates (Non-Commissionable).
IF A GUEST IS TRYING TO CHECK-IN/CONTACTING YOU AND YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS (e.g. You don’t have a Reservation Voucher.)
PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Feel Free to call us at +1 (855) 925-2530
“We thank you once again for being partners, it is always amazing to work with Hotels with amazing staff members and upcoming talent.”