Embassy Suites By Hilton Boulder
There are beautiful mountain vistas to enjoy at the hourly rooms of Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder, located off US-36. The urban delights of downtown are only five minutes away, and the great outdoors of Eldorado Canyon State Park are 10 miles from the door.
The rooftop pool is great for both exercising and admiring the view, or you can work out in the hotel’s fitness center. Work of a more literal nature is supported by free Wi-Fi for remote activity, and meeting rooms and a business center for real world work. Day Pass guests can recharge their batteries with familiar American favorites at Brickstones Kitchen and Bar.
For both great day use urban and natural destinations nearby book now at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Boulder!
What we like for day pass at the Embassy Suites By Hilton Boulder:
- An outdoor pool with sun loungers and pool umbrellas
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge), bike rentals, and self parking (surcharge)
- An electric car charging station, an elevator, and smoke-free premises
- ATM/banking services, luggage storage, and a ballroom
- Guest reviews speak highly of the breakfast