Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few things to know about HotelsByDay, daytime hotel rooms, and frequently asked questions about our service.
If your question isn’t answered on our FAQ, feel free to contact us.
Table of Contents
- About HotelsByDay and Hourly Amenities
- Booking with HotelsByDay
- Pay at Hotel Bookings Policy
- Can I book for consecutive time blocks?
- How many people can check-in on daytime bookings?
- What type of room am I assigned?
- How old do I have to be to book a hotel room?
- Will I immediately receive a confirmation for my booking?
- General Booking Policy
- Non-Refundable Bookings Policy
- Existing Reservations
- Billing and Payments
- How and when does payment take place?
- Can I book a room with a prepaid debit card?
- Can I pay for my room in cash?
- Can I pay for my room with a check?
- Can I pay for my stay with a different credit card than the one used to make the reservation?
- What is an incidental charge?
- How long does it take to get my incidental charge refunded?
- Why do I have a 'hold' on my credit card statement?
- Why am I being charged double the amount of the booking?
- General Questions
- Should I tip the housekeeping staff?
- Is there parking available via a day booking, and if so, how much is it?
- Can I reserve a parking space when booking a day use room?
- How can I find out if the hotel offers a shuttle service and how can I book it?
- What do I do if I have allergies I need to convey to the hotel before my arrival?
- How will my personal data be used?
- #MasterKey Loyalty Community