Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few things to know about HotelsByDay, daytime hotel rooms, and frequently asked questions about our service.
Back to top
Table of Contents
- About HotelsByDay and Hourly Amenities
- Booking with HotelsByDay
- General Booking Policy
- Pay at Hotel Bookings Policy
- Non-Refundable Bookings Policy
- Can I book for consecutive time blocks?
- How many people can check-in on daytime bookings?
- What type of room am I assigned?
- How old do I have to be to book a hotel room?
- Will I immediately receive a confirmation for my booking?
- Existing Reservations
- Billing and Payments
- How and when does payment take place?
- Can I book a room with a prepaid debit card?
- Can I pay for my room in cash?
- Can I pay for my room with a check?
- Can I pay for my stay with a different credit card than the one used to make the reservation?
- What is an incidental charge?
- How long does it take to get my incidental charge refunded?
- Why do I have a 'hold' on my credit card statement?
- Why am I being charged double the amount of the booking?
- General Questions
- Should I tip the housekeeping staff?
- Is there parking available via a day booking, and if so, how much is it?
- Can I reserve a parking space when booking a day use room?
- How can I find out if the hotel offers a shuttle service and how can I book it?
- What do I do if I have allergies I need to convey to the hotel before my arrival?
- How will my personal data be used?
- #MasterKey Loyalty Community