Frequently Asked Questions
Here are a few things to know about HotelsByDay, daytime hotel rooms, and frequently asked questions about our service.
Back to top
Table of Contents
- About HotelsByDay and Modular Hotel Rooms
- What does HotelsByDay offer?
- Is HotelsByDay a service for booking hotel rooms by the hour?
- What is a day-use room?
- Why do hotels offer day rooms?
- Is there parking available via a day booking, and if so, how much is it?
- What amenities are included in the price of a day room?
- How can I find out if the hotel offers a shuttle service and how can I book it?
- Do day rates fluctuate?
- Should I tip the housekeeping staff?
- Questions About Booking with HotelsByDay
- How do I rent a hotel room with HotelsByDay?
- Can I book a same-day reservation?
- Can I pay for my room in cash or check?
- Can I book a room with a prepaid debit card?
- Can I pay for my stay at the hotel with a different credit card than the one used to make the reservation?
- Should I confirm my booking with the hotel?
- How many people can stay in a day room?
- How old do I have to be to book a hotel room?
- What type of room am I assigned for my day booking?
- Can I book for consecutive time blocks?
- How will my personal data be used?
- Modifying or Cancelling a Booking with HotelsByDay
- What if I want to check in earlier or stay later - can the hotel deny me a room?
- Will the hotel keep my room if I arrive later?
- I want to check out after the stated check-out time. What should I do?
- Can I extend my day booking to an overnight stay?
- What is the cancellation policy?
- I booked the wrong date, can you change the date of my booking?
- How do I know if the hotel has parking facilities and how can I reserve a space?