How to book a
day use hotel
Flexible hotel accommodations that fit your schedule
It’s not just romance by the hour
Each property provides different services, rates & timebands as well as occupancy per room.
Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card for check-in at the front desk.
Pay now, pay later, refundable, or not refundable. Whatever payment method you desire, we have you covered.
Each property provides different rates and time bands. Choose from early check-in, late check-out, overnight rates, and everything in between.
Day stays are still a new service to most hoteliers. If you face an issue at the front desk, don't hesitate to get in touch.
3 easy steps to book
Step 1Choose City & Day
Step 2Select Property & Timeband
Step 3Confirm & Enjoy
Proudly in partnership with
How can I book a room for a few hours with HotelsByDay?
We don't believe in rushing. Which is why we offer flexible time bands ranging from 3 to 11 hours. HotelsByDay's time bands are predetermined and thus you cannot book a room 'by the hour.' Not only do we offer more convenient, lengthier time bands, but they come at a better value than booking by the minute, hour, or night.
When you need a room for a few hours to a day, simply search for the location and date you need. Browse hotels based on rates, available time-bands, amenities offered and more.
Are amenities included in the price of a day room?
Most hotels provide HotelsByDay guests with all available amenities. However, some hotels may have restrictions on some amenities (e.g. free breakfast) and are subject to each individual property's choice. Please check with your hotel's front desk.
Do day rates fluctuate?
Yes, day room rates change based on the hotel's availability. Hotels will set a rate on the website that can fluctuate based on demand and season.
General Booking Policy
- All bookings with HotelsByDay are for check-in and check-out on the same day.
- Check-out times are fixed. All late departures are subject to extra fees, at the discretion of the hotel.
- You can check-in anytime during the allocated time-band, all the way up to the last hour of your stay. If you show up after the cut-off time, the hotel reserves the right to refuse you.
- Room assignments are made at check-in.
- All rooms are guaranteed to accommodate two guests. Extra guests are allowed at the discretion of the hotel.
- You should be 21 or over to book. It is the hotel’s choice to honor the booking if you do not meet age requirements.
- Copy of the booking, along with matching governmental issued photo ID & credit card required at check-in.
- Frequent Travel Club points will not apply to any HotelsByDay booking.
- Some hotels reserve the right to charge a 'Resort fee’ — includes use of Wi-Fi & other amenities. Please verify upon check-in.
- A temporary hold for incidentals will be charged on your credit card upon check-in. The hold will be removed 5-7 days after you check-out from the hotel.
- Housekeeping is hard work. Be mindful, and tip when you can! :)
Non-Refundable Bookings Policy
- Non-refundable bookings may be charged by the hotel immediately following your booking on HotelsByDay.
- Should your card decline or be invalid, the hotel maintains the right to assign the room to someone else.
- The name of the person who checks-in at the hotel must match the name of the person who made the reservation and also the name on the credit card used to book the reservation. If the names are different, the hotel will not allow the person to check-in.
- Please note that Non-refundable bookings may be charged by the hotel immediately post booking on HotelsByDay.
Unlock your day in a few taps
Book your day stay even faster with our iOS and Android apps!