Find convenient day use rooms mere moments from the sand at the New Point Miami. Guests can take advantage of Wi-Fi to stay in touch, or the pool/gym to stay in shape. In addition to the nearby beach, there’s a wide range of restaurants plus attractions such as Lincoln Road and The Bass.
Global Menu – There’s a great array of culinary styles in the local area for DayPass guests to sink their teeth into, including sushi rolls, sashimi, and teriyaki courtesy of the nearby Hoshi & Sushi Asian Cuisine. If Peruvian plates are your preference then check out Ceviches by Divino Miami Beach, whilst Latin fare such as smoked octopus and truffle fries are on the menu at Matador Room. Other local styles include French, Chinese, and Italian.
Miami Beach – Conveniently close to the hotel door, Miami Beach offers visitors the perfect opportunity to lie back and relax, away from the worries of work and everyday life. Soak in the sun or indulge in beach sports if you’re feeling a little more active, and there’s no shortage of nearby eateries when hunger strikes.
Lincoln Road – Head south from the hotel to reach Lincoln Road, where shopping and dining await (as does classic Art Deco architecture). Take in the local ambience and admire the street art on your way to browsing stores for souvenirs for friends and family (or treating yourself).
- The Bass – Those with an eye for art will want to visit The Bass, a historic Art Deco setting for a diverse assortment of artwork. There’s a sculpture garden outside, with the interior home to modern and interpretive pieces of art, many of which are interactive. It’s located in Collins Park, where you can also find a botanic garden, and the Miami City Ballet is right next door
We should mention
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.