It’s hard to find a hotel that will put you more in the center of the action than the Hampton Inn Washington D.C./White House. Day guests at the hotel are only blocks away from some of the most well-known destinations in the entire world. Plus, the hotel offers a variety of stellar rooms and amenities.
- Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum – The Smithsonian is a national treasure, which documents and preserves the art and history of the United States. The Renwick Gallery features an array of works from across the cultural spectrum, right across the street from the hotel. You can also visit the full Smithsonian American Art Museum a sort distance away.
- The White House – One of the most recognized buildings in the world, and certainly within the United States, the White House has been an important symbol in America for generations. You really can’t get much closer to the White House than when you’re staying at the Hampton Inn. It’s an easy walk to this, and other, famous sites.
- Ford’s Theatre – If you know anything about history, it’s probably that President Lincoln was shot at Ford’s Theatre. This landmark is worth checking out if you’re a history buff, or just someone who wants to experience an important place in real life.
- National Museum of Women in the Arts – This museum provides a wide array of art specifically created by and for women. There are over 5,500 works in their collections from over 1,000 artists. They have pieces from as far back as the 16th century, but also spend a good deal of their space celebrating modern women artists.
We should mention
Free hot breakfast with waffles, oatmeal, and other options
Multiple meeting and event rooms
Fitness center and swimming pool
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.
Any question? Call us at +1 386-202-6050