The Crowne Plaza Dallas Market Center is the place to be for day hotel guests eager to be close to all downtown Dallas has to offer. Free parking is a respite for travels eager to avoid big-city fees or parking tickets, while free Wi-Fi and a well-equipped business center make keeping up with work a breeze. Cool off in the hotel’s indoor pool after a day in town before grabbing a bite to eat at the newly-redesigned Bristol Bar & Grill.
Homestyle Food In The Heart Of The City - A taste of homestyle Mexican food is a short walk away at Foigoncito’s. Enjoy a craft brew at Outfit Brewing or ask for the tasting menu to sample several of the beers produced on premises. Bombshell’s serves up hearty staples like steak fajita nachos and pizza in an exciting atmosphere often featuring live entertainment.
Dallas World Aquarium - Step into the jungle and watch toucans and other birds fly freely in the hotel’s upper level, a reproduction of the Orinoco rainforest in South America. Visitors can also admire the country’s only public display of three-toed sloths and Antillean manatees. The aquarium’s main fish tanks feature ocean life of nations like Japan, Indonesia, and Fiji.
Sixth Floor Museum - History’s just a short walk away at the Sixth Floor Museum. History buffs will enjoy exhibits examining the life and assassination of President John F. Kennedy while overlooking the infamous Dealey Plaza. Head out on the street to find the ‘x’ marking where the fatal bullet struck JFK.
- Perot Museum of Nature and Science - Right in the heart of Dallas, the Victory Park location of the Perot Museum of Nature and Science offers guests an unforgettable educational experience. Get up close and personal with a T-Rex skeleton in the Life Then and Now Hall and travel through thousands of feet of gas well in the Shale Voyager theater.
We should mention
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.