Sandwiched between the deep blue ocean and the star-studded attractions of Los Angeles, the Ambrose Hotel Santa Monica is the ideal spot for day use rooms. There are great restaurants and shopping opportunities within walking distance, fantastic art galleries and, just to the east, all the distractions of Los Angeles (including the unique La Brea Tar Pits).
- Diverse Dining – If you’ve a hankering for Japanese there’s tempura sashimi and sushi at Noma, and a wide selection of rolls too. Those after American classics can find them at the sleek bistro surroundings of Ingo’s Tasty Diner, where the ingredients are locally sourced and the cocktails are plentiful. Guido’s Restaurant serves up Italian classics and old-school charm with a side-order of formality as you’re attended by tuxedo-clad waiters. Other culinary styles available in the vicinity include Mexican, Hawaiian, and Argentine.
Perfect Pier – Santa Monica Pier has been a favorite of tourists for more than a hundred years, and comes with ocean views, an amusement park, and aquarium. Plus there are shops and cafes to keep you going through your day stay. Or you could just lounge on the beach and soak in the rays.
Artistic Excellence – The Getty is a famous art museum that’s free to enter and delightful to browse. American and European art is exhibited, and the building is set amidst beautifully tended gardens. Not far away is the Hammer Museum, featuring a permanent collection of historical artwork and special exhibitions of modern art, whilst the Fowler Museum explores works old and new from Asia, Africa, the Pacific, and the Americas.
Santa Monica Shopping – Just a little southwest of the hotel, before you reach the beach, there’s Santa Monica Place. This open-air shopping mall is replete with high-end browsing opportunities, and there’s a cinema where you can rest your legs and enjoy the thrills of the silver screen once you’ve finished.
We should mention
Chauffeur car service (within 3 miles).
Continental breakfast (dairy/gluten-free options).
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.
Any question? Call us at +1 386-202-6050