Just a short shuttle ride away from the Atlanta International Airport, the Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel is a comfortable and convenient place to spend a daytime layover. With well-appointed day use guest rooms and luxury hotel amenities, you’ll have everything you need for a refreshing and productive hotel day stay in Atlanta. The Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel is a AAA four diamond transit hotel with the great service guests expect from the Westin brand.
The Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel is located between I-85 and I-285, making it easy for guests to reach anywhere in the Atlanta metro area. For business travelers in town for a conference, the Georgia International Convention Center is a short drive down the road.
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport - Nobody wants a long layover, the Westin is just minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson and offers a complimentary airport shuttle for guests to get in and out between flights. The airport is one of the world’s busiest as the major hub for both Delta and AirTran Airways.
Atlanta Sightseeing - If you’re looking for a way to kill some time, Atlanta is the world headquarters of Coca-Cola, and the World of Coca-Cola center is a fun spot to spend the afternoon. In the same square, Atlanta visitors can take a tour of the CNN Newsroom headquarters, or catch a show at the world’s largest aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium.
Virginia Highlands - For something a little funkier, head over to the Virginia Highlands neighborhood. The old streetcar suburb is a leafy area with an artsy-bohemian vibe, filled with great boutique shopping and hole-in-the-wall eateries. It’s a fun place to walk around for an afternoon of exploring the local side of the city.
We should mention
1. Parking Details — Parking is available at the hotel for $4 per hour, or $16 for overnight parking. Valet service is available for $21.
2. Shuttle Service —Complementary shuttle running every 20 minutes, 24/7. Catch shuttle at Zone 1 in the airport by following "Ground Transportation".
3. Cecilia’s Southern Table Restaurant — No matter how short the stay, no trip to Atlanta is complete without a taste of southern cooking. The southern bistro has a relaxed ambiance and serves regional favorites like Bourbon Marinated Flank Steak Salad and Deep Dish Bourbon Pecan Pie that are sure to delight.
4. Martini’s — For guests that want to unwind with a cocktail at the end of the day, the hotel’s also has a bar and lounge, Martini’s. Located in the ten story lobby atrium, the space is a comfortable spot to enjoy a specialty libation and relax.
How it works
- Select date
- Select service you wish to book (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc)
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at Hotel' bookings can be canceled at any time, for any reason, at no penalty. However, day services are on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non-refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.