Situated amidst the natural beauty of Vermont, Holiday Inn Burlington is found just off I-89 at exit 14E, and is a short drive from Burlington International Airport (BTV). The hotel has ample meeting space, a venue sufficient for functions attended by up to 200 people. The local area has a range of activities to suit almost any day visitor, from hiking in scenic woods to live music.
Live Music – Music fans may wish to visit the nearby Higher Ground live music venue, suitable for all ages and featuring musicians local and national.
Scenic Strolls – For those who simply want to spend a daycation relaxing, the Centennial Woods nature reserve offers beautiful scenery, with hiking trails through forests and alongside streams. A great way to unwind away from it all.
Teddy Bears – To the south, teddy bear fans, young and old, will want to visit the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory. After a tour of the factory, visitors can have the opportunity to make their own bear.
- Lakeside Learning – The ECHO Leahy Center for Lake Champlain is a family-friendly science museum that blends entertainment and education. It includes hands-on activities, interactive exhibits and a café.
We should mention
Fitness centre on-site.
Indoor and outdoor pools.
Free Wi-Fi throughout.
On-site restaurant (children under 12 eat for free).
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.