Hilton Galveston Island Resort
Located amid 35 acres along the historic Seawall Boulevard, Hilton Galveston Island Resort provides day use rooms conveniently close to the beach and fishing pier. Nature lovers and live performance fans are within just 10 minutes’ drive of Moody Gardens and the Grand 1894 Opera House.
The outdoor pool is ideal for relaxing, and even has a swim-up bar, or you can get your exercising fix at the fitness center. Free Wi-Fi can be used for everything from checking the latest memes to turning any day room into a personal workspace, and Day Pass guests can work in person courtesy of the 10 meeting rooms and business center. And there’s on-site dining at Palm Court.
For a fantastic day use location and great amenities, book now at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort!
What we like for day pass at the Hilton Galveston Island Resort:
- An outdoor pool with cabanas, sun loungers, and pool umbrellas
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge), bike rentals, and valet parking (surcharge)
- A cruise ship terminal shuttle, an electric car charging station, and express check-out
- Express check-in, a computer station, and meeting rooms
- Guest reviews speak well of the bar, beach locale, and pool