The only hotel on the Potomac, the Westin Washington National Harbor offers a unique day stay near to the nation’s capital. The Capital Wheel and The Awakening statue are right by the hotel, and further afield visitors can wander the extensive museums of the Smithsonian and all the other attractions of the capital.
Eclectic Eateries – There’s a plethora of fantastic restaurants nearby, with southern American dishes served up at SUCCOTASH, where Chef Edward Lee accents the menu with Asian influences. Pan-Asian cuisine and waterfront views are available at Grace’s Mandarin, whilst pub grub, whiskey, and a cigar room are all found at The Irish Whisper. In addition, crab cake enthusiasts will find a natural home at Crab Cake Café, which offers signature crab cake creations and also has a salad bar, soup, and sandwiches.
The Capital Wheel – Take in spectacular views from the Capital Wheel, a 180 foot ferris wheel offering a stunning panorama of the Potomac River. You can also enjoy the unique artwork of The Awakening, an enormous waterfront statue of a giant emerging from the ground.
Air Force One Experience – Within walking distance of the hotel, day guests can visit the Air Force One Experience museum. Dedicated to the mystique of the presidential plane, it’s possible to board an imitation of the famous transport, and have souvenir photos taken standing beside it.
- Washington DC – The nation’s capital is a short distance to the north, replete with attractions such as the magnificent marble memorial to Abraham Lincoln and the Washington Monument. Hours can be whiled away wandering the Smithsonian complex, which is crammed with museums of history, art, aviation, and a zoo.
We should mention
Free high-speed internet.
HotelsByDay provides hourly daytime spaces with all the amenities of an elegant hotel: you can relax, recharge & be productive anywhere.
How it works
- Select location and date.
- Select your booking preference: (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc).
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions.
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk.
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at hotel' bookings are charged at the hotel and can be canceled at any time prior to check-in, for any reason, at no penalty. However, service is on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non Refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.