Marenas Beach Resort
This hotel enjoys a privileged location in Florida's Riviera, on a 4 km stretch of beach, where turquoise waters meet powder-soft sand. Guests enjoy a sunrise walk by the Atlantic, or go clubbing in South Beach until dawn, sunbathe by the poolside, or plan a high-powered board meeting. This hotel is ideal for those who love the warmth and space of home, yet still enjoy a boutique hotel. The airport is about 25-minutes' drive away. Guests will love to spend a sunny and warm day in the outdoor pool area or have a couple of drinks in the bar. The rooms have been wonderfully decorated creating a fresh and comfortable atmosphere. They feature all the amenities needed for a memorable and pleasant stay. Resort fee not included in the rates will be paid on the spot.
What we like at the Marenas Beach Resort for day use:
- An outdoor pool with sun loungers and pool umbrellas
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge), free bicycle rentals, and valet parking (surcharge)
- An electric car charging station, express check-out, and a banquet hall
- A 24-hour front desk, ATM/banking services, and a front-desk safe
- Guest reviews give good marks for the beach locale and helpful staff