Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Weary travelers can find comfortable rest at The Ben, Autograph Collection, which provides day rooms within walking distance of vibrant entertainment and assorted dining establishments. Palm Beach is not far from the pet-friendly day use rooms, and there are various local museums including the Norton Museum of Art. But if you prefer to spend your time at the hotel there’s free Wi-Fi, on-site dining, and a rooftop pool.
- Global Menu – Francophiles are within walking distance of the hip Pistache French Bistro, which combines art nouveau surroundings and traditional French cuisine. If tapas tickles your fancy then head over to Avocado Grill, which serves up specialty sushi and has a raw bar and outdoor seating. Fans of Middle Eastern culture can indulge their proclivities at Leila Restaurant, an opulent setting for fare from the Middle East, hookah pipes, and weekend belly dancing. There are many other culinary styles in the vicinity, including Puerto Rican, vegan, Thai, Italian, Indian, and more.
- Museums – Global artwork is on display at the Norton Museum of Art, which is home to works of Chinese, French, and American origin amongst which are Buddhist sculptures and impression paintings. There are also unique pieces to be seen at the Danieli Art World Gallery to the hotel’s north, whilst eastward lies the Henry Morrison Flagler Museum, complete with artwork and antique furnishings at the oil tycoon’s historic home.
- Palm Beach – Within easy reach is Palm Beach, where day visitors can relax to swim and sunbathe, take pictures alongside the landmark clock tower, or take advantage of the nearby shopping opportunities.
- Clematis St – A short walk from the hotel door is Clematis Street, just the place to indulge in a spot of retail therapy, sample the various eateries, or simply enjoy entertainment on the waterfront such as the open air concert venue Meyer Amphitheater.
We should mention
Pet-friendly hotel (fee required).
On-site restaurant and bar.
On-site parking (waived fee).