Hilton Birmingham Metropole
Find day rooms off the M42 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole, which has both Birmingham Airport and Birmingham International Rail Station two miles away. The hotel is connected to the NEC and Resorts World Arena is just a short walk from the door.
Day Pass guests can sink their teeth into the culinary treats prepared at multiple on-site dining options, including The Arbor and the 24-hour Gild Lounge & Bar, and there’s 24-hour room service. Free Wi-Fi means any day use room can become a remote workspace, while real world collaboration can occur at one of the 23 meeting rooms. And you can relax and unwind in the indoor pool.
For great dining and excellent service book now at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole!
What we like at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole for day use:
- An indoor pool and a children's pool
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge), self parking (surcharge), and express check-out
- Express check-in, 31 meeting rooms, and outdoor furniture
- A 24-hour front desk, an elevator, and tour/ticket assistance
- Guest reviews speak well of the breakfast, pool, and helpful staff
Loyalty Point boost
'Book now, Pay later' bookings can be canceled at any time, for any reason, at no penalty. However, day services are on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Book now with credit card' bookings can be canceled at no charge IF canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancellation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and hotel will not refund.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.