DoubleTree By Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
Find day rooms in downtown Cedar Rapids at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex. It’s directly connected to the Alliant Energy PowerHouse, and only a couple of blocks away from Cedar Rapids Museum of Art and Paramount Theatre, making it perfect for a DayPass stay.
Any room can be a remote workspace thanks to free Wi-Fi, and those who need to work in the flesh have 20 meeting rooms and a business center to attend to their needs. The indoor pool and fitness center offer a choice of keep fit amenities, and when the time comes to sate your appetite the modern American fare of 350 First restaurant is ideal.
Book now at DoubleTree by Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex for a great day stay!
What we like at the DoubleTree By Hilton Cedar Rapids Convention Complex for day use:
- Swimming pool with sun loungers
- Cooked-to-order breakfast (surcharge), self parking (surcharge), and an electric car charging station
- Express check-out, luggage storage, and a ballroom
- A gift shop, a computer station, and meeting rooms
- Guest reviews give good marks for the helpful staff