DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Durango
The DoubleTree by Hilton Durango provides Day pass guests with a scenic stay next to downtown Durango. History buffs have a short walk to Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad & Museum, and the hotel has chargers for hourly room guests coming by electric car.
Free Wi-Fi is another modern amenity of use to both leisure and business guests, the latter of whom can use it to transform their day room into a personal, remote workspace. Half a dozen meeting rooms and the business center enable real world working, while guests who prefer working out can stay in shape at the pool or fitness center. And there’s on-site dining for when it’s time to recharge your batteries.
Book now for a great day stay at the DoubleTree by Hilton Durango!
What we like at the DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Durango for day use:
- An indoor pool with sun loungers
- Full breakfast (surcharge), self parking (surcharge), and an electric car charging station
- Express check-out, ATM/banking services, and a front-desk safe
- Tour/ticket assistance, a gift shop, and smoke-free premises
- Guest reviews speak well of the dining options, helpful staff, and proximity to shopping