DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront
Located amid 27 acres, the DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront is right next to both the beach and Myrtle Beach State Park. Anglers can while away the hours fishing from Springmaid Pier, and golfers can sharpen up their game at Whispering Pines and Prestwick Country Club.
Day pass guests who love water will be glad of the hotel’s multiple pools and two lazy rivers, while the fitness center offers the opportunity to stay in shape on dry land. The business center, meeting rooms, and paid Wi-Fi support working visits, with on-site dining available on an all-day basis.
For great day use rooms book now at the DoubleTree by Hilton Myrtle Beach!
What we like at the DoubleTree Resort By Hilton Myrtle Beach Oceanfront for day use:
- 2 indoor pools and a seasonal outdoor pool, with a lazy river, free cabanas, and sun loungers
- Full breakfast (surcharge), self parking (surcharge), and express check-out
- Concierge services, outdoor furniture, and a front-desk safe
- An off-leash area, smoke-free premises, and beach towels
- Guest reviews give good marks for the helpful staff and overall condition