You can tell Radisson Hotel New York Times Square is going to put you right in the heart of the action based on the name alone. New York is New York; and Times Square is Times Square. This is one of the most energetic, bustling places in the entire world. While that energy is incredible, it can also be draining. Maybe you need a day hotel room to decompress between interviews or meetings. Or, possibly you just need a place to rest your head after a long day. No matter the case, Radisson Hotel New York Times Square will take care of you.
- Times Square – It’s in the name, but you really can’t overstate the central location of Radisson Hotel New York Times Square. Just steps from this legendary location, you won’t be disappointed by false advertising with this hotel.
- Empire State Building – There are countless iconic things and places in Manhattan. The Empire State Building is one of the most recognizable skyscrapers in the entire world. Only a few blocks from Radisson Hotel New York Times Square, you can easily walk to the Empire State Building.
- Rockefeller Center – A national historic landmark, the Rockefeller Center is yet another highlight of a destination only a short distance from Radisson Hotel New York Times Square. With shops, great dining, and an observation deck, Rockefeller Center has everything you need to make great memories.
- Central Park – You can’t say you’ve been to Manhattan if you haven’t been to Central Park. This sprawling urban park has been a staple of New York City and general culture for generations. Being there, you can experience some tranquility and nature in one of the busiest places on Earth.
We should mention
Easy access to transportation, including Penn Station only a few blocks away
Early check-in and express check-out expedite your experience
Complimentary coffee and tea keep you satiated and awake
Meeting space available to facilitate your needs
How it works
- Select date
- Select service you wish to book (Dayroom, Work Pass, Pool Pass, etc)
- Receive booking confirmation with instructions
- Bring a valid photo ID & matching credit card to the hotel for check-in at the front desk
- Enjoy your day stay!
'Pay at Hotel' bookings can be canceled at any time, for any reason, at no penalty. However, day services are on a first-come, first-served basis.
'Non-refundable' bookings guarantee the service and can be canceled for HotelsByDay credit if canceled 25 hours prior to check-in. Any cancelation within 25 hours prior to check-in is final and cannot be refunded.
To read our full cancellation policy, click here.