Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Courtyard by Marriott Redwood City is in an ideal location for those looking to get around the Bay area. You’ll have easy access to downtown San Francisco, the airport, the surrounding corporate headquarters, as well as some nice natural areas. In terms of amenities, Courtyard by Marriott Redwood City has everything you need to knock out some work, relax, or catch up with some sleep. It’s the perfect home base for those who only need a hotel for the day.
- Airport Accessibility - Courtyard by Marriott Redwood City is conveniently located near two airports. San Francisco International Airport is about 14 miles away, while San Carlos Airport is about three miles away from the hotel. This is incredibly convenient for those who are flying into or out of the area.
- Corporate Headquarters - The Bay area has become synonymous with technology and other big firms. You’ll be near Google, Facebook, and other major companies. This is ideal for those who are going in for business or a job interview.
- Stanford University - One of the most respected universities in the entire world, Stanford’s reputation precedes itself. Whether you’re touring the school, or visiting for other reasons, Courtyard by Marriott Redwood City is highly convenient.
- Big Basin Redwoods State Park - The Bay area isn’t only about technology, it also offers some incredible nature as well. The Big Basin Redwoods State Park is the perfect place to reconnect with nature, among some of the most incredible trees in the world.
We should mention
- Meeting room on-site with over 1,200 sq. ft. of space
- Copy, fax, messenger, and printing services
- Multiple breakfast options
- Fitness center on-site