Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
People looking for just the right hotel in downtown San Antonio don’t need to look any further than La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk. You’ll be right in the heart of the action, while still having a place of respite. This is just the ideal location for people who only want to use the hotel for the day. Business travelers or people going to an event downtown will have easy access to their destinations.
- Sports Stadiums - Both the Alamodome and AT&T Center are within a short distance of La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk. Whether you’re going to see the Spurs, a concert, or any other event, you’ll only be a short distance away.
- DoSeum - There’s just about no place more fun for children than the DoSeum in downtown San Antonio. It’s a place where the lines between learning and fun disappear, allowing children to explore themselves and the world in a whole new way.
- Riverwalk - The history of the San Antonio Riverwalk is vast and complex. The Spanish began populating the area and built a fort and mission in the early 1700s. Today, the Riverwalk calls back to that history, while also allowing people to enjoy modern luxuries of dining and shopping.
- The Alamo - People remember the Alamo. It’s one of the most-cited historical sites in the entire United States. Right in San Antonio, you’ll have quick access to the Alamo from La Hacienda Inn Alamodome/Riverwalk.
We should mention
- Free Wi-Fi and parking for guests
- Express check-in and check-out options
- Rooms are soundproofed for added privacy and security
- Fax and photocopying services available