Max. Occupancy of 2 People. See Booking Policy For More Details
* This rate does not include taxes and fees.
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco is a day booking hotel that will make your stay unforgettable! Each day use hotel room is air-conditioned and features a working space (desk and ergonomic chair, for a superlative level of comfort), a flat-screen LCD TV, a coffee machine, a hairdryer, safe, and many other great amenities.
All your work can be done outside your room as well because this dayuse hotel has a business centre where you can make sure you will deliver everything on time. The fully-equipped fitness centre is not to be missed, either! A good, unwinding workout will definitely get you rid of the daily, business trip stress.
Book your day stay room at Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco and enjoy comfortable, top-notch accommodation in a welcoming, private club-like atmosphere!
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco is the charming day booking hotel that you will find in the very heart of the city's financial and main business district. During your daycation, you will be surrounded by numerous leisure and business sites to check out.
1. Embarcadero: For mesmerizing views over the Bay and the city, don't skip this amazing attraction! The Embarcadero offers you plenty of restaurant choices and relaxing opportunities such as the entertaining amusement park. Take a walk and admire the playful and fascinating sea lions basking in the sun, taste something sweet from a candy store, and sense the history all around.
2. Ferry Building: Stop by this scenic place and watch the ferries traveling across San Francisco Bay. If you're feeling hungry, choose something delicious to eat at the food hall or see what grabs your attention at the colorful market.3. Wells Fargo History Museum: Ready for some free display of interesting and meaningful items? Check out the Wells Fargo History Museum! There's no admission fee and you can enrich your daycation by immersing yourself in plenty of exhibits.The place gives you the chance to learn how to drive a stagecoach, send an express package, use vintage bank machines, send messages through working telegraphs to another Wells Fargo museum, as well as ride in stagecoach replica while listening to stories from stagecoach drivers and passengers.
We should mention
1. 24/7 private parking available at a location nearby (no prior reservation needed): approximately $34 per day plus tax (no in/out privileges), $45 per day plus tax (with in/out privileges).
2. Free, high-speed WiFi throughout the day hotel
3. Ftiness center
4. Baggage storage