Embassy Suites By Hilton Savannah
Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah presents day use rooms in the heart of the historic district, and nearby attractions within a mile of the door include the Georgia State Railroad Museum and the Savannah Riverfront Plaza.
The outdoor pool and fitness center offer alternative venues for staying in shape, while the hotel’s restaurant is on hand once hunger strikes. Guests can also take advantage of amenities to facilitate a working visit, with free Wi-Fi enabling remote business in any day room, plus a business center and meeting rooms for in-person activity.
Book now for a great day stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah!
What we like for day pass at the Embassy Suites By Hilton Savannah:
- Swimming pool with sun loungers and pool umbrellas
- Self parking (surcharge), an outdoor pool, and express check-out
- Free newspapers, ATM/banking services, and a 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services, a computer station, and 1 meeting room
- Guest reviews speak well of the breakfast, helpful staff, and overall condition